The Borromean Islands (Isole Borromee) are a group of three small islands and two islets in the Italian part of Lago Maggiore, located in the western arm of the lake, between Verbania to the north and Stresa to the south. Together totalling just 50 acres (20 hectares) in area, they are a major local tourist attraction for their picturesque setting. Their name derives from the Borromeo family, which started acquiring them in the early 16th century (Isola Madre) and still owns the majority of them (Isola Madre, Bella, San Giovanni) today.
- Complete overhaul of the Borromean Islands brand image.
- Specific and generic logo restyling.
- Internal and external signage restyling.
- Advertising material restyling.
- Merchandising and Brand Manual for licensees and internal use.